Brokerage commissions for mediation in the sale, exchange, lease and rental of real estate.
Agencies are required to charge a commission for the mediation performed.
PURCHASE AND SALE OF REAL ESTATE
Commission for mediation in the sale of real estate (charged from the seller) 3% but not less than 1000€ or a fixed amount.
Commission for mediation when buying real estate (charged from the buyer) 3% but not less than 1000€ or a fixed amount.
When exchanging real estate, a commission is charged by each party in the exchange, and the percentage is calculated from the value of the real estate acquired by the party through the exchange, 3% but not less than 1000€ or a fixed agreed amount.
LEASE AND RENT
The commission for mediation is charged mutually, from the lessor and the lessee, ie the lessor and the lessee.
- 100% for rent or lease for up to 12 months.
- 120% for rent or lease lasting from 12 to 59 months.
- 150% for rent or lease for a period of 60 months or more.
VAT is not included in the price.
- costs of court fees for registration
- notary fees when certifying signatures on documents
- fees for obtaining a title deed
- copies of the cadastral plan
- obtaining a OIB
- transfer of a mortgage for the purpose of changing the mortgage debtor
- certificates and documents related to the concluded legal transaction