Documentation audit

Depending on who is buying your property, whether it is a Croatian or a foreign citizen, and whether the property is being bought in cash or on credit, you may need the following documentation:

  1. Excerpt from the land register - Deed
  2. Cadastral information
  3. Proof of legalization if the property was built without a building permit
  4. Using permit
  5. Energy certificate
  6. Documentation that the property is not built on agricultural land (if the buyers are not Croatian)
  7. Location information
  8. If the property was built before 1968, a "Certificate of construction before 1968" can be required.
  9. Proof that the property is not marital property or the consent of the spouse to the sale
This website is leaving "cookies" on your computer for the purpose of content navigation and anonymized usage statistics collection. By using this website you confirm that you agree with this.